We are dedicated to teaching and helping our youth to:
- Build relationships with God and other young people.
- Engage them with other young people.
- Connect in an appropriate way, so they understand God is relevant to them today.
- To be tomorrow’s Christian leaders.
- Plant seeds of discipleship to grow great Christians.
- Preach, teach, lead and live the Christian life to excite and inspire other young people.
- Teach them to be fishers of men.
- Impact them through the message of the Bible to create great young men and women who love Jesus.
- Use all appropriate methods to excite, inspire, capture and ignite young people for Jesus.
- To enable other young people to understand and recognize who Jesus is, and what it is to live for Him.
- Bring the contemporary and relevant message of Christianity to today’s youth.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger,but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.